This house was the residence of Timothy Lane in 1814. Located on the Thomond estate and occupied by William G. Fitzgerald who held the property from John [Royal] Wilkinson at the time of Griffith's Valuation. The buildings were valued at £28. A lithograph of this house is included in the sale rental of the Thomond estate 1857. The representatives of Edward de l'E. Litton were recorded as the occupants of this house in 1906. The house now functions as a guest house.