The residence of a junior branch of the Roche family in the 19th century. Occupied by Francis Roche in 1814 and by John Webb Roche in 1837 and the early 1850s when the buildings were valued at £30. He held the property in fee. In 1894 Slater notes Rochemount as the seat of Francis W.A. Roche. There are still buildings extant at this site.