In 1837 Lewis refers to Sarsfieldscourt as an ancient mansion "formerly belonging to the Sarsfield family but now to Mr Rutland [Putland] of Dublin". On the first Ordnance Survey map one building is marked as "in ruins". Another building also named Sarsfield's Court is marked closer to the Glashaboy River. At the time of Griffith's Valuation Charles Putland junior was recorded as occupier, holding the house valued at £13 from his father Charles Putland. This latter property is labelled Beechmount on the 25-inch Ordnance Survey map of the 1890s. A property labelled Sarsfieldcourt House is also located in the townland on the later map [W723779]. It is no longer extant and St.Stephen's Hospital now occupies the grounds.