A French home from the early 19th century, occupied by Savage French in 1814 and by his son Savage T.W. French in 1837 and in the early 1850s. The house was then valued at £32 and held from Bartholomew Verling and Thomas R. Sarsfield. IN 1894 Slater noted it as the seat of S. French. This property was still in the possession of the descendants of the French family in the 1970s.