A house possibly inherited by the Bagwells through marriage with the Harpers. The residence of J. Travers in 1814 and of the Reverend G. Gumbleton in 1837 and in the early 1850s. The Reverend Gumbleton held the property from John Bagwell and it was valued at £36. Bence Jones writes that William Gumbleton, son of the Reverend, lived in this house under 1911. The house was demolished in the mid 20th century and a new building erected.