This house, also known as Sun Lodge, was the home of the Oliver family. Occupied by S. Oliver in 1814 and Silver Charles Oliver in 1837 and in the 1850s. The buildings were valued at £54 and the property was held from the Reverend Rowland Davis Gray. Owned by C.E. Murphy in the first half of the 20th century. Post 1950 it was destroyed by a fire.