''Burke's Irish Family Records'' describes the Sheehys of Corbally House from about the late 18th century. In the mid 19th century the house was occupied by William J. Sheehy, second son of Bryan Sheehy of Corbally House, died 1806. The buildings were valued at £27 and the property was held from the Reverend Edward Newenham. This house was named 'Mill View' on the first Ordnance Survey map. Mill View was still occupied by Sheehys when it was advertised for sale in 1871.