Hajba writes that the Reverend Stephen Rolleston built this house in the 1770s. In 1814 it was inhabited by the Reverend Spread and in the mid 19th century by Thomas Power who held it from Mrs Elina Greaves and others. The buildings were valued at £20+. Bride Park remained the home of the Power family until the early 20th century. This house has recently been renovated and restored.