The home of Mrs Maria Oliver in 1837 but leased to Frederick C. Hayes in the early 1850s. The house was valued at £45. Maria was the widow of Charles S. Oliver of Inchera and a daughter of A. Morris of Dunkettle. A. Morris Oliver is recorded as a subscriber to Lewis ''Topographical Dictionary'' published in 1837 but is not mentioned in Burkes. Earlier, in 1786, Wilson refers to Tormore as the seat of Mr. Connor. This house was not occupied at the end of the 20th century although still extant.