Leet records the Reverend Edward Carleton as resident at Bride-town, Rathcormack. E. Morgan was the proprietor in 1837 and at the time of Griffith's Valuation, holding the property in fee. The buildings were valued at £42. Bence Jones writes that the Morgans sold the property in the second half of the 19th century having been ruined by the gambling of Lady Louisa Morgan, known as "Unlimited Loo". Later the home of the Lindsay and Horgan families and still occupied.