The house and demesne at Roundhill were offered for sale in the Encumbered Estates Court in 1855. The sale notice indicates that the property was being leased by the Bowens to the Earl of Bandon's estate. Leet refers to Roundhill as the residence of Rev. Kenny in 1814. The building is now in use as part of Bandon Grammer School.