The home of Laurence Corban in 1837 when Lewis records it as “ a handsome mansion of recent erection and finely situated on the Funcheon [River]”. Laurence Corban held Maryville House and the mills in perpetuity at the time of Griffith's Valuation. The house was valued at £32 and the mills complex at £160. The Lucas family succeeded to this property and Hajba writes that it became the dower house for nearby Ballynacarriga. The Irish Tourist Association surveyor in the 1940s reported that it was then occupied by Mr. Glass, an agricultural instructor. In 1965 the house was sold by the Corban Lucas family. It remains a family residence.