The Lord Chancellor is given as the occupier of this house at the time of Griffith's Valuation. The Court of Chancery may have held the property from John Denehy at this time. The buildings were valued at £13. In 1942 the Irish Tourist Association Survey notes that it was once the residence of General Sir Thomas Dennehy and was then owned and occupied by James Scannell. A new house is now located on the site.