The home of the Franks family in the mid 18th century. John Nash was living here in the late 18th century. In 1790 his daughter Catherine married Robert Courtenay of Ballyedmond and the property passed to the Courtneys. Ballymagooly was occupied by the Courtneys in 1814 and in 1837. Held by John Courtney in fee at the time of Griffith's Valuation when the buildings were valued at £35. Also known as The Garrison the house was burnt and the stableblock converted into a residence in 1955.