This house was also known as Mount Watts and Castleview. It was the home of the Williamson family for most of the 19th century. Occupied by Arthur Williamson in the early 1850s and held by him from Richard Barrett. The buildings were valued at £22. Occupied by Colonel R. F. Williamson in 1906. The Irish Tourist Association Survey in 1942 noted that it used to have a third storey and that it was then unoccupied. The National Inventory of Architectural Heritage notes its use as a GAA clubhouse in this century.