Home of the Campion family in the first half of the 19th century held from the Earls of Listowel. Luke Campion was resident in 1837 and Lewis writes that it had "been greatly enlarged and improved". Mrs Mary Campion was resident in the early 1850s. The buildings were valued at £13.15 shillings. Later occupants were stewards to the Earl. The house was demolished in the early 20th century.