Woodville was occupied by the Reverend William Berkley in 1814 and in 1837 by Mrs Gibbons. Anne Gibbings was resident in the 1850s [widow of Bartholomew Gibbings of Gibbings Grove]. She held the property from Martha Jaunsey and the buildings were valued at £17.15 shillings. Her fourth son Robert Gibbings is described as "of Woodville" in Burke's Landed Gentry. A note on the sale rental of 1862 records the purchase of Lot 1 Woodville by Mr Starkey [Dr William Starkey]. The house remained in the possession of the Starkey family until the early 20th century.