Originally a Nash home, which passed to Admiral Henry Evans, a younger brother of Nicholas Green Evans, following his marriage to Elizabeth Nash in 1801. Hajba writes that it was occupied by Hugh Norcott in the early 19th century. Captain Croker was resident in 1837 and Charles Croker in the early 1850s. He held the property from the Admiral's son, Nicholas Evans, and it was valued at £32. The home of the Kerr family in the 20th century. For details of the Croker occupation see see http://members.iinet.net.au/~nickred/croker_research/The_Irish_CROKER.pdf page 65.