A mid 18th century house, seat of a junior branch of the Creagh family until the mid 19th century. Wilson refers to Laurentinum as the seat of Mr. Creagh in 1786. At the time of Griffith's Valuation occupied by Stephen Fagan who held it from the representatives of Michael Creagh. The buildings were valued at £32. Later sold to the MacCarthy Morroghs. Home of the Magner family in the 20th century.