The Nangles appear to have held Annakisha from the end of the 17th century and the house may possibly have dated from this time. Pierce Nagle was resident in 1814 and in 1837 and in the early 1850s held the property in fee. The buildings were valued at £22. Sold by Pierce Nagle to the Hamiltons of Castle Hamilton, county Cavan. Hajba writes that the house was derelict by the beginning of the 20th century and it does not appear on later maps.