Hunting Hill, a single storey house, in the townland of Ballyhimock is marked on the first Ordnance Survey map. Home of the Dwyer family in the first half of the 19th century it was occupied by Mr William Dwyer in 1814 and by Thomas Dwyer at the time of Griffith's Valuation. Located on the Annesley estate it was valued at £15. Various tenants lived at Hunting Hill in the latter half of the 19th century until it was leased to Edward Vaughan, whose descendants continue to live here throughout the 20th century. A house is still extant at the site.