This property was sold by the Bailey family to the Hares in the late 18th century. William Hare, 1st Earl of Listowel, built a new house beside the River Blackwater in the early 19th century. He was residing at Convamore in 1814. At the time of Griffith's Valuation the buildings were valued at £100 and the property was held by the Earl from the representatives of D. Callaghan. Callaghan's interest was advertised for sale in July 1853. It was still the Earl's seat in 1894. The house was burnt during the War of Independence in 1921 and is now a ruin.