J. Delany was the proprietor of Upper Convamore in 1837. George Crofts occupied the house in the early 1850s. He held it from the Reverend G. Atkins Collins and it was valued at £16. The property was later bought by the Reverend Maurice Collis who sold it to the Earl of Listowel. Unoccupied for much of the 20th century it was demolished in 2000.