A house on the Putland estate in county Cork, built by Dean Davies early in the 18th century and occupied by his family until the early 19th century. In the 1940s the Irish Tourist Association Survey claimed that he had built the house following his "being turned out of Blarney Castle by the Hollow Blade Company". George Davis was resident in 1810. Occupied by Edmond Mullane in the early 1850s and valued at £12. In the 1940s it was the residence of John Turpin. The house was accidently burnt down in 1956.