The seat of the Colthurst family, baronets, valued at £85 in the mid 19th century. The Colthursts moved from here to Blarney in the 1870s. However Sir George St John Colthurst is still given as the occupier in 1906 when the house was valued at £45. In 1944 the Irish Tourist Association survey noted it as originally the seat of the Colthursts and still owned by the family. The house is now demolished.