This house was the home of John Borlase Warren who succeeded his brother Sir Augustus Warren as 4th Baronet. He is recorded as being resident in 1837 and at the time of Griffith's Valuation when he held the property from Sir A. Warren. The buildings were valued at £48. In the 1940s the Irish Tourist Association Survey noted that Warrensgrove had been burnt in 1921. The original house is now a ruin but buildings adjacent have been redeveloped as a country house. In 2014, the property, including the ruin, was offered for sale.