Robert Warren was leasing this property from Mary and Catherine Rogers at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £35. In 1837 Lewis referred to it as a "spacious mansion erected in 1796, the seat of R. Warren". Townsend refers to it as the seat of Thomas Warren "whose style of farming is conducted on the best principles of modern art". It was included in the sale of Warren's estate in October 1850. Now a ruin.