A late 18th century house was built near the original building. In 1786 Wilson refers to it as the seat of Mr. O'Leary. This house became the home of the McCarthy-O'Learys for all the 19th century. In the mid 19th century it was valued at £38. John McCarthy O'Leary occupied the house in 1906. It was looted during the War of Independence and is now demolished.