This house was the residence of Hutchinson esq in the 1770s. Occupied by Hubert [Herbert?] Baldwin in 1814 and by M.H. Massey in 1837. Mount Massy appears to be in use as an auxiliary workhouse at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when the buildings were valued at £50. At the time of the sale in 1861 Mount Massy was in the owner's possession and was held under a fee farm grant from the Earl of Bandon, dated 2 Feb 1859. It was burnt in December 1920 during the War of Independence and is now a ruin.