Woodview was being leased by the Ladies Boyle to William B. Leslie at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £19 15s. Lewis refers to the seat of J. Leslie in Courtmacsherry in 1837. The property later bacame Kincraigie where William lived with his wife, Jane Florence McCartie, the widow of Horace Townsend. Jane's son, also Horace, owned the house until the early twentieth century. Later the home of the Travers family. In the 1940s the Irish Tourist Association Survey refers to it as "once a magnificent mansion formerly the home of the Leslies, now almost deserted". At that time it was owned by a Mr. Barrett. It is now a ruin.