Edward Herrick was leasing this property from Mrs. Eliza Beecher at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £12 5s. Lewis refers to it as the seat of E, Herrick in 1837. In 1814 Leet noted it as the residence of Thomas Herrick. Referred to by Slater as the seat of M.A.R. Beecher in 1894. There is still a house at the site.