Originally a Cripps residence, occupied by a member of the Crips family in the 1770s and 1780s and by J. Cripps in 1837. By the time of Griffith's Valuation Henry Watson was in residence. The house was valued at £8. It is not visible on the 25-inch Ordnance Survey map of the 1890s. Modern farm buildings occupy the site now.