A house on the Evans estate occupied by William Barry at the time of Griffith's Valuation when it was valued at £23, later a Sheehy residence. The Sheehy sale rental of 1875 records the house containing 3 reception rooms and 5 bedrooms. It was conveyed to Robert K. Sheehy by Edward R. C. Barry on 7 January 1874 and advertised for sale in June 1875. The National Inventory of Architectural Heritage dates this Tudor Revival house from circa 1880 to the design of Sir John Jackson (1851-1919), so the present house may incorporate the earlier one which is marked on the first Ordnance Survey map. In 2006 this house was no longer occupied.