At the time of Griffith's Valuation Thomas Haines and Son owned a house, corn and flour mill and offices in the townland of Ballyclogh valued at £82. This property was held with 4 acres from the representatives of C.P. Coote and John Wrixon. In 1906 Ballyclogh was occupied by the representatives of Charles P. Coote. The house was located adjacent to a medieval tower house. Both the house and mill are now in ruins.