Occupied by Charles McCarthy in 1814 and by Daniel McCartie in 1837. Mary McCartie occupied the house in the early 1850s holding it from Anne McCartie. It was then valued at £5.10 shillings. Hajba writes that the last McCartie to live at Church Hill was Richard. The property was sold to the Shine family in the late 19th century and there are only some ruined remains of the house.