The seat for many years of the Lombard family, built in the mid 18th century. In 1750 Smith refers to the house as "lately built by James Lombard". From the 1830s it was leased to the Bolster family. George Bolster held the house valued at £15 plus a demesne of 101 acres from Lady Cotter in the early 1850s. The Bolsters remained in residence until the late 19th century when they sold their interest to Henry G. Smith. His descendants continue to occupy the house (Hajba).