This property belonged to the Wrixon family in the 18th century. In 1814 it was occupied by T. Callaghan. In the mid 19th century James Carmichael was in residence. He held it from the representatives of Charles D. Purcell. The buildings were valued at £11.10 shillings. Hajba writes that the Carmichaels later purchased the property from the Purcells. It is still an occupied residence.