William Wright was leasing this property from Rev. Thomas Beamish at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £10 10s. Built after the 1st edition Ordnance Survey map opposite the site of a diocesan school. In 1814, however, Leet noted Beaumount as the seat of William Beamish. Mrs. Susan Beamish, of Beaumont, Clonakilty, was the owner of over 1300 acres in county Cork in the 1870s. This house is no longer extant.