This was originally a tower house with additions from the mid 18th century. Occupied by Edward H. Reardon in the first half of the 19th century and by John O'Connell in the mid 19th century, when it was valued at £11 and held from Bartholomew Gibbings. In the sale rental of May 1860 this house was describes as in "thorough repair" and leased to John Connell for 100 years from 1851. In the 1940s the Irish Tourist Association Survey reported that it was then the residence of the Cronin family. It is still extant and in use.