Originally a Purcell home which was advertised for sale in May 1850. By the time of Griffith's Valuation this house was owned and occupied by Thomas Wise, valued at £33. In 1944 the Irish Tourist Association Survey reported that this house had been built c.1800 by John Purcell originally of Highfort. It was later occupied by Walpole and Smith families. This house is now a ruin.