Rev. Francis Stawell was leasing this property from William Stawell at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £18 and a nearby mill was valued at £26. It is labelled Kilbrittain Lodge on the 1st edition Ordnance Map but Ivy Lodge on the later 25-inch edition. In 1837 Lewis refers to Mill House as the seat of Rev. F. Stawell. The house is still extant and occupied and in 2009 was offered for sale. It is frequently known as the Dower House in the local area.