Longueville House was the seat of the Longfield family, built in 1720. Wilson, writing in 1786, refers to it as the seat of John Longfield. In the 1850s it was valued at £56 and held by Richard Longfield from the representatives of Charles P. Coote with a demesne of 312 acres. The Longfields sold Longueville to Senator William O'Callaghan in 1938. The Irish Tourist Association survey of the 1940s claims that the original lands were taken from the O'Callaghans after the 1641 rebellion and granted to Sir Nicholas Purdon. Longueville is now a country house hotel.