The Ordnance Survey Name Books record Currans House as in a "decayed condition" in 1840. It was allegedly built c.1700. Francis Peet had resided there until c.1829. At the time of Griffith's Valuation, it was in the possession of Charles Daly, unoccupied and valued at £3. It is labelled Currans House on both the 1st and 25-inch edition Ordnance Survey maps. A house is still extant at the site.