Occupied by G. Harding in 1814 and H. Harding in 1837. The seat of Mr Harding at the time of the first Ordnance Survey. By the time of Griffith's Valuation a Neill McDonald was in possession of Harding Grove. Neil Macdonald of Steyle Park, Bruree owned 354 acres in county Limerick in the 1870s. Francis H. Wyse is recorded as the occupant of Harding Grove in 1906.