An early 19th century Palmer house, the home of a member of the Palmer family from the late 18th century. Wilson refers to it as the seat of Mr. Palmer in 1786. In the 1850s it was occupied by Captain Arthur Wade and valued at £20. A McCormick home in the 20th century. A house still exists at the site.