Owregare House was the residence of Mrs Gubbins in 1837 and of Mrs N. Barron who held the property from William G. Gubbins at the time of Griffith's Valuation. The buildings were valued at £22+. This house was also known as Newlawn. Fitzgerald writes that it belonged to the Creed family before the Gubbins. Occupied by Thomas A. Dicken in 1906. This house is no longer extant.