The seat of Walter Mason, situated on the estate of General Dixon [Dickson], circa 1840. Occupied by John [Leland] Mason at the time of Griffith's Valuation and held by him from the Court of Chancery. The buildings were valued at £12. William Harte Mason of Cooleen, Bruree owned 190 acres in the 1870s. A house and farm are still extant at the site.