A house built in 1797 by the Reverend William Massy, second son of the Reverend Godfrey Massy. Occupied by George Massy in 1814. The residence of Mary Anne Massy at the time of Griffith's Valuation, held from the Court of Chancery and valued at £38. In the later 19th century it was the home of the Atkinson family. Slater noted it as the seat of Thomas D. Atkinson in 1894. This house is still extant and occupied.