Dating from the late 18th century, Geraldine Cottage was the home of Pierce Shannon in the early 1850s and held by him from the representatives of William Fitzgerald. It was valued at £27. In April 1858 Geraldine House on 5 acres in the townland of Corbally, the estate of Robert Appleyard Fitzgerald and members of the Tinsley and Leake families, was advertised for sale. John Bouchier was the tenant at the time. Renovated in the early 20th century.