The residence of J. Tuthill in 1837. This house situated on the Dwyer estate was occupied by Captain John S. Rich who appears to have let the house to lodgers at the time of Griffith's Valuation. The house was valued at £35. In 1942 the Irish Tourist Associaton surveyor records this house as the home of M.D.Shaw "of bacon fame". It still contained a good library and some very valuable paintings and drawings. The Limerick City Museum holds an undated catalogue of the sale of furniture etc from this house belonging to Malcolm D. Shaw 13 Dec [1940s?].